Freight Logistics, Inc. is a small, family ran nationwide temperature controlled carrier based in WIchita, KS that hauls meat, fruit and produce. We believe that our success is directly tied to the success of our drivers. We build strong relationships through honesty & respect and our low turnover proves it! At Freight Logistics, you really can forget your truck number.
There are many great advantages to being a CDL Class A Driver with Freight Logistics. Besides our comprehensive package of benefits (health insurance, paid life insurance, weekly pay & annual raises), we offer drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a 100% fleet owned company. We operate new Peterbilt 579’s with APU’s and new Great Dane trailers with whisper quiet Carrier units, air-weigh scales, and air sliding tandems!
Our CDL Class A Drivers operate 50 trucks, so while others say that they value your needs, we back it up! You are not just another number to us.
Our Other Advantages:
* Superior pay package offering up to .46 per mile!
* Loads of extras including stop, detention, short haul, holiday and other pay incentives
* NO BS Bonus pay
* Blue Cross & Blue Shield health insurance
* Paid life insurance
* New fleet of Peterbilt trucks and well-maintained equipment
* Our units have APU, Refrigerators and Power Inverters
* CB’s, Load Locks, Padlocks and the tools needed for your job provided.
* New Great Dane Reefer trailers with air assist sliders
* Year-round optional rider and pet policy
* Vacation and Holiday pay
* The best Roadside Inspection pay in the industry!
* Qualcomm / Sirius/ XM ready radio
* Out 2-3 weeks, home 2-3 days & extra stop pay
* Assigned equipment and dispatcher
CDL Class A Driver applicants MUST have at least 1 yr. verifiable O.T.R., Reefer experience
Must have a valid Class A CDL with a safe driving record.
*Call today and ask for Chris 316-500-6082 or you can click on the link provided below to fill out our online application.